Date Posted: 03.05.2017
Vacancy: Production Operative
For an application form, please contact Karen on: 028 877 84641
Date Posted 02.05.2017
Vacancy: Sales & Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Assistant
Reporting to: Sales Manager & Marketing Manager
Support the sales team in the management and development of existing and new customer accounts. The sales team consists of Commercial Director, Sales Manager, Account Manager and Export Manager.
Support the Marketing Manager in the execution of brand marketing campaigns and the coordination of exhibitions and events.
Established in 1972, Mackle Petfoods manufacture and distribute high quality pet foods. The business has built strong, long-standing relationships with customers in both Ireland and the UK. With the company’s continued growth and future expansion plans, this has created an exciting position within the sales and marketing team. We wish to recruit a Sales & Marketing Assistant to support the existing team.
· Collate and analyse sales figures (attention to detail & prioritisation are key).
· Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales data and trends to communicate internally.
· Manage monthly & quarterly customer performance, reporting information & producing presentations.
· Manage customer promotional calendars. Prepare promotion proposals for customers. Analyse & trend promotional activity.
· Prepare New Line Forms and other relevant product/price information required by customers.
· Track & communicate new product launch performance.
· Co-ordinate exhibitions and events
· Manage customer samples requests.
· Manage customer price lists
· Assist in the execution of brand marketing campaigns
· Update brand marketing materials and manage stocks
· Order promotional merchandise
· Involvement in packaging artwork approval
· One year’s experience working in a supporting business administrative or marketing role.
· Qualified to Degree level in Business or Marketing related discipline.
· Proficient in use in PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point)
|Skills & Competencies||
· Excellent attention to detail
· Must be very numeric and enjoy working with figures
· Good interpersonal / communication skills; both oral & written
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
· Good time management
· Must be enthusiastic & able to work on their own initiative
· Ability to work within a team
· Able to work flexible hours as required
· Available to travel on limited occasions (i.e. support for exhibitions)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Salary: Not Disclosed
Friday 19th May 2017
Forward CV’s to email@example.com